Glass Farm residents are eligible for special financing for home purchases, and refinancing for neighbors who already own their homes. Thanks to the Pinnacle 100 program offered by Pinnacle Financial Partners, our neighborhood is among several in Chattanooga where this special financing program is now offered.
Charles Millirons, Jr. , Pinnacle’s Chattanooga senior VP and financial advisor, recently stopped by the Glass House Collective offices to tell us about the Pinnacle 100 program. Millirons explained that the program is specifically designed for first time homeowners who want to purchase a home as their primary residence; and for current homeowners who are staying in their home but interested in refinancing.
“There are no income limitations for the Glass Farm area residents who qualify and no down payments required through the Pinnacle 100 program,” he said.
Other program criteria include:
- - Credit score minimum of 620
- - Alternative credit references accepted such as utility bills and other payments in good standing
- - No private mortgage insurance required (PMI)
- - Seller may cover all of the borrower’s closing costs, prepays and escrows
- - 30-year mortgages for primary residences only
- - Purchases and refinance options available
- - No downpayment required
- - No income limitations
If you’ve been thinking about moving from home renter to homeowner this could be the program for you. Find out if the Pinnacle 100 program is a good fit and give Charles a call in his downtown office: 423-386-2636